Families living within the Designated Transport Area (DTA) are eligible for assistance with transporting their children to school. This is in the form of bus service OR the payment of a Conveyance Allowance.
Our Bus services are provided by Ventura and Crown. We work closely together with our providers and the Student Transport Unit to provide the best transport service we can for our students.
- Students must attend Nepean for a minimum of 3 days to be access the bus service.
- We currently have 10 buses providing transport to and from school for our students.
- Each bus is staffed by Ventura or Crown, with a driver and supervisor. The supervisor has First Aid Training
Families wishing to apply for the Conveyance Allowance can collect an application form from the Office.
- Applications are submitted to the Department of Education & Training for processing and approval.
- The allowance is paid twice a year.